Material Handling Equipment
Costs can add up quickly for planned and unplanned production downtime. Machine and component reliability are a critical factor in material handling. Connomac’s “Ruggedized” connectors provide immediate cost savings. They are made from molded neoprene rubber which is by nature flexible, durable, and resilient. Our connectors are waterproof, flame resistant and unaffected by effects of oils, dust, sunlight and ozone.
- Contacts are machined from solid copper alloy and gold plated
- Couplers and receptacle bodies are available in dark anodized aluminum, nylon or stainless steel
- Plugs are molded to extra flexible Conno-Flex® cable to form a one-piece construction
- Plugs are furnished with a metal friction ring which prevents deterioration of the rubber and increases pull-out resistance
- Receptacles are potted into shell with electrical grade epoxy
- Male pins have a molded cork seal at the base of each contact which assures a liquid tight and dust tight fit when units are in use
- Keyed to insure proper alignment when engaging male and female units
- Ground pin is extended which assures an electrically safe connection because it is the first pin to engage and the last to disengage
No minimum order.
We offer fast turnaround and competitive pricing
If you have any questions, call us today on our toll-free line: (800) 704-2622 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org