Automated Assembly Equipment
Safety in automated assembly equipment plants is of prime importance to management. Connomac’s neoprene construction sets us apart. Because it is unaffected by extremes in temperature, our rubber cords and connectors won’t warp or deform. It is the harsh-duty connector of choice for both control and power connections in this environment.
- Contacts are machined from solid copper alloy and gold plated
- Couplers and receptacle bodies are available in dark anodized aluminum, nylon or stainless steel
- Plugs are molded to extra flexible Conno-Flex® cable to form a one-piece construction
- Plugs are furnished with a metal friction ring which prevents deterioration of the rubber and increases pull-out resistance
- Receptacles are potted into shell with electrical grade epoxy
- Male pins have a molded cork seal at the base of each contact which assures a liquid tight and dust tight fit when units are in use
- Keyed to insure proper alignment when engaging male and female units
- Ground pin is extended which assures an electrically safe connection because it is the first pin to engage and the last to disengage
No minimum order.
We offer fast turnaround and competitive pricing
If you have any questions, call us today on our toll-free line: (800) 704-2622 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org